20/03/2014

The Thursday Pic - No 3




Fog Squadron

I took this shot about 12 months ago, in fact it is 3 shots composited.

Goulburn is often blanketed in early morning fog throughout Autumn and for years I have been a sucker for fog, I usually take quite a few pics along the river banks and in town during the season.

The donor images were captured on my iPhone 4S, which I carry with me at all times, in this case however I was running a little workshop for some disabilities students on using your iPhone for photography and I noticed how the ducks kept coming in to land in small groups, then flying off again.

I figured if I could get a few shots and stack them I could get a better effect that expressed the concept more fully and happily that is how it worked out.

The image is one I will print to canvas in the near future, I have just the spot for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment